31 March 2009

GLOBAL WARMING STILL FREAKING ME OUT

So normally I like to avoid the doom-and-gloom and try to focus on the positive with climate change. I'm a positive person and all, but there was a scary article about the effects of global warming on the tropics/subtropics in Science back in January, that I write about in the TerraPass Footprint here.

The only thing that could've made this post better would be if I could've worked in a picture of a toadfish. Alas. Just wasn't to be.

Also unfortunate, I tried to make the headline "It's Getting Hot in Herre" followed by the clever subtitle "So take off all your- wait, better just move north, actually" but Adam Stein would have none of it. Apparently he doesn't get "pop culture." He also referred to it as "the hippity hop." So he's an old man. At least he's got that going for him.

No comments: